Grille Roller Shutter Doors
Our range of Roller Shutter Grilles are made of 10mm solid round mild steel rods with steel links and spacers to form the desired pattern and are available in Romany, Circo or Pera patterns.
Finishes: Hot Dip Galvanized or Epoxy Wet spray-painted.
- The curtain is formed from 10mm diameter round bar, clipped together with 12mm thick steel clips.
- Grilles come in standard QD enamel black, bronze or silver finish, but can be sprayed to match other colours.
- Romany is more commonly known as the “Jewellers” grille.
- The most effective use of space permitting optimum use of the opening
- Custom manufacturing of each door to meet the specific requirement of client, site specifications and application.
- Every door has a built-in counter balancing mechanism that allows for a practically effortless operation.
- Durability, robust and proven reliability
- Doors are available in galvanized steel or can be powder coated to a wide range of standard and special colours.
- There are 4 different operations available: Push Up, Chain, Gear and Electrical options
- Doors are available in either 45mm or 76mm broad slats
- Doors are available in 0.8mm, 1mm and 1,2mm thick slats
- Roller Shutter doors are custom made to fit almost any aperture
- Roller Shutter doors are attractive – easy to operate, convenient cost-effective security