A Teckentrup sectional garage door is more than just a sectional garage door. Our CarTeck garage doors are tough as steel and meet the heavy-duty demands for everyday use. Vertical opening means CarTeck Automatic fits all shapes of garage openings, even in garages with very little headroom.
- Thanks to a high-quality steel core and durable multiple coating, our sectional door panels withstand the toughest conditions. TÜV-certified quality ensures top marks for safety and durability.
- Springs are concealed high up in the top tray – safely away from little fingers.
- Unsightly, open torsion springs are history.
- CarTeck trays also keep the springs in pristine condition, ensuring long-term smooth and quiet operation.
- Our 40mm thick panels have an insulating value that has been independently tested to 0.56 W/m²K. The lower the value the better the insulating properties.
- Eccentric roller brackets are made of abrasion-proof, special plastic. They guarantee maintenance-free functionality, simultaneously dampen running door rollers and in conjunction with the profiled spring channel, they consequently contribute to smooth and barely audible door movements.
- Zinc-coated steel panels primed on the inside and outside
- Our doors are available with a wide range of window designs, including modern and contemporary round stainless steel and more traditional styles such as the rectangular cross mullion. There are also 3 glazing options to choose from: Clear, frosted and satin finish.
- The Car Teck Solid, Centre Ribbed and Standard Ribbed styles comes in a range of 4 textures, which can be combined with any colour combination: Plain, Stucco, Micro-profile, Woodgrain.
- Strong and more secure
- Flexible use of space
- Energy-saving heat insulation
- Humidity protection
- Durable and robust
- Customised to client specifications
Doors can be powder coated with a wide range of standard or special colours to match any building or home perfectly.
Custom sizes can be manufactured upon request