Chromadek Single Roll Up Garage Doors
All Prices Exclude Installation
Security is a major consideration when we design and manufacture our Wispeco Chromadek Roll Up door range. The door itself is a continuous curtain made from pieces of pressed steel with a double bar locking system for extra strength and security. The end product is a low maintenance garage door that combines superior durability and strength, without compromising on aesthetic appeal. Ideal for residential or commercial use.
- Efficient work over a long period of time
- Superior locking system
- Fits most garage door openings without taking up too much space
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Cost effective and low maintenance
- Innovative guide lugs can be adjusted for ease of installation.
- The square corrugated design adds rigidity and strength to the curtain.
- U-shaped aluminium bottom rail for added strength to curtain.
- Full axle wraparound for extra strength.
- An ideally shaped and balanced drum wheel ensures ease of operation.
- Centrally located lock and handle combination with locking bars on both sides of the door ensure improved security and easy opening.
- A rubber weather strip minimizes gaps on uneven floors and keeps out the wind and dust.
- A nylon insert at the top of the track ensures no damage to the nylon felt and smoother operation.
- A galvanised shaft is fitted with two springs and curtain wheels that allow easy automation.
White, Brown, Charcoal, Bronze, Beige, Silver, Green
Single 2500mm (W) x 2130mm (H)