Teckentrup side hinged garage doors and personnel doors are quite simply the very best. The solid panels, engineered hollow section aluminium frames and high grade fittings result in a door that offers security in many forms and inspires peace of mind.
- The Teckentrup 62 modular system allows the configuration of the doors for a project step, by step, matching architecture, use and technical conditions on-site. 400,000 possible combinations are just the start of the modular approach.
- Security is excellent and the range of styles, finishes and windows allows personalization to suit your tastes. 1/2 and 1/2 opening and asymmetric configurations further increase the doors’ versatility.
- Teckentrup’s core expertise is the design and manufacture of fire doors. The intelligent modular system combines precisely attuned functionality with high-grade design aesthetics.
- Multiple performance characteristics, such as fire insulation, fire integrity, thermal, pressure, acoustics and security are available in one product and certified to UK and European standards and Norms.
- Energy losses usually occur on doors with differential ambient temperatures at each face, especially outer doors. Double-skinned, heat-insulated steel doors from Teckentrup provide effective thermal protection and are also robust and secure.
- Teckentrup heat-insulated multi-purpose doors are made of steel and, with multi-functional protection, can be used in almost all industrial, commercial, public, agricultural and domestic areas.
- Contemporary aesthetic
- High performance with versatile capabilities
- Tamper proof and burglary resistant
- Increased safety in use
- Fire-resistant and smoke-proof
- Energy-saving heat insulation
- Customised to client specifications
Custom sizes can be manufactured upon request