KD Fire Rated Roller Shutters are SABS approved SANS Class C, 2 Hour rated industrial doors and constructed from galvanised interlocking steel slats. DG Fire Rated Roller Shutters are designed to protect goods from fires spreading between buildings for a minimum of 2 hours.
Fusible link (manual)
Fusible link shutters are designed to stay in the open position at all times and will automatically close when the fusible link detonates at 100° degrees Celsius there by closing the fire-proof curtain.
Electric operated with a single or three phase motor systems can be interfaced with the buildings existing fire detection system or fire panel i.e. the signal from the fire detection panel will activate the motor and close the fire shutter in the event of a fire or the backup fusible link will detonate at 100° degrees Celsius there by closing the fire-proof curtain.
- Tested to 1,050°C
- Class C Certified with impact reliability
- Maintains structural strength under extreme temperature conditions
- Custom sizes available (within specification)
- Durable and reliable
- Superior strength and durability
- Smoke Barrier
Our roller shutter doors are available in galvanised steel or can be powder coated with a wide range of standard and special colours to match any building or home perfectly.
- KD Fire Rated Roller Shutter Doors are custom manufactured according to customer requirements and site specification within in the certified size specification.