Our Alu-Flute Aluminium doors have a contemporary, exclusive, elegant smooth finish and provide exceptional strength and rigidity which is ideally suited for luxury homes and buildings.
- The standard sectional overhead doors consist of 5 hinged panel sections per door.
- Alu-Flute sectional overhead doors are considered to be a premium garage door for any homeowner. These doors are manufactured from pure aluminium individually extruded profile sections and has a high anti rust resistance.
These sections are available in two horizontal profile sizes:
- 2,5mm thick x 215mm wide
- 1,6mm thick x 120mm wide
- Individual profile sections are fixed together for exceptional strength and rigidity.
- The panels can be insulated with noise-reducing and thermally conductive material.
- Combined with an aluminium backing plate, these doors are perfect for sound and temperature control.
- Optional Aluminium windows can be fitted to the design to suit any design choice.
- For smoother quieter operation use KD Nylon Hinge Hardware Kits.
- Superior strength and durability
- Exclusive aesthetics and substantive appeal
- Low maintenance
- Temperature and sound control options
- Smooth finish material
- Quality hardware
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Optional window customisation available
- Preferred option in coastal areas
These doors are available in 4 standard colours:
- Doors can also be powder coated with a wide range of standard or special colours to match any building or home perfectly.
Standard opening sizes:
- Single 2440mm (W) x 2135mm (H)
- Double 4880mm (W) x 2135mm (H)
- Single Caravan 2440mm (W) x 2500mm (H)
- Double Caravan 4880mm (W) x 2500mm (H)
Our Alu-Flute Aluminium door range is available in custom sizes manufactured upon request to fit openings of up to 8000mm wide and 5000mm high. (Maximum of 25m2 combination)