Our Solid Slatted Roller Shutters are constructed from galvanised interlocking steel slats, offering a clean aesthetic appeal with high security.
- Solid roller shutter doors are available in 45mm and 75mm slats and are made of 0,8mm/1mm/1,2mm thick galvanised steel, depending on the opening and specification.
- The robust design and construction of the roller shutter door makes it the ideal application door for shopfronts, factories, warehouses and commercial garages.
- All our roller shutter doors are custom manufactured according to customer requirements and site specifications.
- There are 4 different operations available: Push Up, Chain, Gear and Electrical options.
- All parts are slow wearing and replaceable as and when required giving the shutter a long lifespan.
- Our shutters can be powder coated in a matt finish, which enhances the product’s resistance to corrosion.
- Low maintenance
- Cost-effective security solution
- Superior strength and durability
- Aesthetic appeal
- Easy to operate
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Galvanised or powder coated option
Our roller shutter doors are available in galvanised steel or can be powder coated with a wide range of standard and special colours to match any building or home perfectly.
- Stock doors available in all most common sizes – minimum lead time
KD Roller Shutter Doors are custom manufactured according to customer requirements and site specifications.