Punched Roller Shutters are constructed from galvanised interlocking steel slats with small sections cut out to allow vision and light. These shutters are also a great choice for securing shop fronts, window displays and storage areas that require ventilation.
Stella Punched roller shutter
- Stella Punched Roller Shutter doors are available in 45mm and 75mm slats and are made out of 0,8mm or 1mm thick galvanised steel, depending on the opening and specification.
- Stella Roller Shutters are available in punched holes measuring +/- 2,5mm in diameter
Finestra Punched roller shutter
- Finestra Punched Roller Shutter doors are available in 75mm slats and are made out of 0,8mm or 1mm thick galvanised steel, depending on the opening and specification.
- Finestra Roller Shutters are available in punched vents measuring 175mm X 35mm.
- The robust design and construction of the roller shutter door makes it the ideal application door for shopfronts, factories, warehouses and commercial garages.
- There are 4 different operations available: Push Up, Chain, Gear and Electrical options.
- All parts are slow wearing and replaceable as and when required giving the shutter a long lifespan.
- Cost-effective security solution
- Superior strength and durability
- Low maintenance
- Clean aesthetic appeal
- Easy to operate
- Motorised, crank or push-up operated options available
- Smooth and quiet operation
KD roller shutter doors are available in galvanised steel or can be powder coated to a wide range of standard and special colours to match any building or home perfectly.
- All our roller shutter doors are custom manufactured according to customer requirements and site specifications.